Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'm watching Night At the Museum.
I'm bored. This movie is to History what Harry Potter is to reading. Its a very slick way to get children interested in History. While I applaud the stealth.....I am bored as hell!! Some parts of the movie are kinda funny cutesy funny.
I went to the Museum of Natural History...it was as mildly entertaining as this movie is. But lets put it this way...I'm blogging while the movie is on.


My boss complains to me once a day because I put the lines through my seven Euro style. She wants me to stop and write them the "normal" way. She says it confuses her and she thinks its a 3. I've been writing my sevens that way since I was like 8 or 9 when I saw a hispanic kid write his sevens in this manner. I thought it was pretty cool. Now she wants me to stop and its impossible. Thats become a part of my personality...I mean how we write can tell alot about us. Of course you all know I am not conforming to this fascist numeric assimilation.

No comments: