Saturday, July 14, 2007

I just got in fight a few blocks away from my house with some rich middle eastern son of a bitch in a BMW convertable. He was driving so fast he missed the turn onto the road Lotus and I were walking on. Then he makes the turn and starts speeding up the road. I yelled at him to slow down. So he stops and waits for me to catch up at my walking speed...which just shows he was speeding. He starts yelling at me, saying he was not speeding. I told him it looked and sounded very much like he was speeding. He told me I need to have brains before I open my mouth. I told him alot of people have dogs and children at risk because people come speeding down this road. There were people sitting on their porches while we had it out. I was vocal, loud but not profane. The rich guy in the BMW how ever was cursing a blue streak calling me a fucking idiot. I kept my cool and simply said, "For your sake I hope you don't run down a child" And kept walking on my way. He sped off. I'll repeat that....he, in his convertible sports car.....SPED AWAY!!!. I hope he flips that fucking car....and further...I hope I am driving by and can point and laugh at him. Once again....its like a day before my period.....you do not fuck with me!!!! I'm bloated, emotional, crampy, and aggravated!!!
And I'm hoping the fact that he was yelled at by a woman will irk him more than anything else. "An american infidel female told me, ME, a man not to speed down the street" Next time get out of your bourgeois sports car and take a swing at me in this predominantly Jewish neighborhood. With all the global tension...who knows what hilarity will ensue.
Don't get me wrong I have no use for racism...but where the fuck does this guy get off. Welcome to America...welcome to the First Amendment...if he drives by again doing 50 in a 30 that has dogs and children running around....I'll yell again, and again. And when he finally hits a child...maybe he'll remember the infidel whore he called a fucking idiot.

No comments: