Saturday, July 14, 2007

Holy crap!!! I hate weekends. I can't even watch a fucking movie without my mom waltzing in and out of my goddamn apartment. What an ass. Six fucking times she just barges in. I have to stop the movie sit there and wait until she's done which by the way she is never ever ever done!!!! Then she gets mad because I am growing impatient because I want to watch a movie. I'm two days away from my period so now is the not the time to fuck with me or my cinema time...because I assure you knives will fucking fly!!!!!
This last time she found the need to barge in...I'm at the end of the fucking movie which was originally two hours but her bullshit stretched it to three....she has to come in and tell me how she finally spoke to the goddamn neighbor....she sees me pause the fucking movie...keeps going and then finds the need to explain how jesus wants her to resolve her differences with the neighbor so wishing the neighbor well was what a good christian should do. Fuck you and your christian bullshit. If you were the thoughtful fucking human you need to constantly remind yourself you are then you would have a little consideration atleast after the fourth invasion in a three hour period. And this bullshit christian shit has got to stop. When I drive that axe through your head can I use Odin as an excuse???? Well, a good Odinist likes to take care of a problem. Holy Hell in a hand basket.....this woman needs to drop the pious blind fold and open her fucking eyes to reality....I hate pious self righteous christians!!!!!!!!! Fucking Hell!!!!!!!

No comments: